[scientific-sig] IRC meeting 1100 UTC: Edge computing and Scientific use cases

Bogdan Dobrelya bdobreli at redhat.com
Fri Mar 1 13:33:30 UTC 2019

On 27.02.2019 14:33, Adrien Lebre wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Getting a look to this post could also make sense:
> http://beyondtheclouds.github.io/blog/openstack/cockroachdb/2018/06/04/evaluation-of-openstack-multi-region-keystone-deployments.html

Thank you.
The latter links give a lot of insights and sources of information to be
consumed by me in a bunch of years perhaps :) In case someone would love
to collaborate for the aforementioned positioning paper to help to make
it into some future events hopefully, please consider contributing your
ideas directly to the draft [0]. By the way, I don't mind if anyone's
willing to handover it and being a main presenter/driver of it for the
future events (once/if the paper is ever finished ofc).

[0] https://github.com/bogdando/papers-ieee/tree/master/ICFC-2019/LaTeX

--
Best regards,
Bogdan Dobrelya,