[keystone] Keystone Team Update - Week of 24 June 2019

Colleen Murphy colleen at gazlene.net
Fri Jun 28 19:56:57 UTC 2019

# Keystone Team Update - Week of 24 June 2019

## News

### Virtual Midcycle Planning

We've begun planning our midcycle[1], which we will hold virtually sometime around or after milestone 2. Please participate in suggesting topics and the scheduling poll.

[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-June/007344.html

## Open Specs

Train specs: https://bit.ly/2uZ2tRl

Ongoing specs: https://bit.ly/2OyDLTh

## Recently Merged Changes

Search query: https://bit.ly/2pquOwT

We merged 13 changes this week, including some advances in the oslo.limit and application credential access rules implementations.

## Changes that need Attention

Search query: https://bit.ly/2tymTje

There are 45 changes that are passing CI, not in merge conflict, have no negative reviews and aren't proposed by bots.

## Bugs

This week we opened 3 new bugs and closed none.
Bugs opened (3)
Bug #1834294 (keystone:Undecided) opened by Eivinas https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone/+bug/1834294
Bug #1834304 (keystone:Undecided) opened by Rohit Londhe https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone/+bug/1834304
Bug #1834342 (keystone:Undecided) opened by BenoƮt Knecht https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone/+bug/1834342

## Milestone Outlook

https://releases.openstack.org/train/schedule.html

Spec freeze is in 4 weeks. Our midcycle will be held some time around or just after that, and feature proposal freeze closely follows.

## Help with this newsletter

Help contribute to this newsletter by editing the etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/keystone-team-newsletter