[nova] API updates week 19-26

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 15:07:12 UTC 2019

On 6/27/2019 8:50 AM, Ghanshyam Mann wrote:
> 4. Detach and attach boot volumes:
> - Topic:https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:bp/detach-boot-volume+(status:open+OR+status:merged)
> - Weekly Progress: No Progress

The spec for this blueprint was fast-approved for Train since it was
previously approved in Stein but the Train spec needs to be amended
based on the corner case issues that came up during review in Stein and
were discussed at the Train PTG:

http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-May/005804.html

So someone needs to amend the spec. I think Kevin is busy with other
things at the moment so if anyone else is interested in this they could
help out by doing the spec amendment so we can at least get that done
before the spec freeze deadline next month.

> Spec Ready for Review:
>
> 4. Add API ref guideline for body text
> - ~8 api-ref are left to fix.

This isn't really a spec, right? Anyway, do you have a list of which API
references still need work? Are they APIs that we still care about, i.e.
not some nova-network or cells v1 obsolete APIs?

Matt