Re [nova]Bug #1829696: qemu-kvm process takes 100% CPU usage whenrunning redhat/centos 7.6 guest OS

QianXi qianxi416 at foxmail.com
Thu Jun 27 01:29:10 UTC 2019

I tested two newest QEMU versions these days(v3.1.0 and v4.0.0), and sadly, the problem still happens.

I tried to find the reason why the qemu process take 100% usage of cpu, and collected some facts about it.
I compared the facts with other normal vm's qemu process(who's cpu usage is normal) and didn't find out any interesting result.

Please give me some guides to debug this problem if you could, thanks very much.
(The full content of facts is in the attachment and I also leave a message in https://bugs.launchpad.net/qemu/+bug/1829696)

    Thanks a lot!
Best Regards
QianXi