OSA with cumulus linux

Grant Morley grant at civo.com
Tue Jun 25 17:32:46 UTC 2019

Hi All,

Just wondered if anyone was using OSA with cumulus linux at all? - We
are starting a new POC and have cumulus switches for a new environment.
We currently use OSA and wondered if there was any support / playbooks
for it using cumulus linux? Or if anyone is running cumulus, have you
had to write your own playbooks with it alongside OSA?

Happy to do the latter, but didn't know if anyone has already done this
or can point me to any documentation that would be useful. I couldn't
find anything when I looked here:

https://docs.openstack.org/project-deploy-guide/openstack-ansible/latest/

Regards,

--