[all] [ptls] [tc] [nova] [neutron] [tripleo] Volunteers that know TeX for PDF community goal

Michael Johnson johnsomor at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 14:38:11 UTC 2019

>> 2. Relative links come through to the PDF but are broken.

> Can you give an example of a link that didn't work? I suspect this has
> to do with using HTML links instead of :ref: or :doc: links that Sphinx
> knows how to resolve.

One of the cases I saw (sorry, don't have the upstream job functional
yet) was an RST using the "image::" directive that had a ":target:"
param.
Our flow diagrams generate links to the actual SVG so you can zoom
with your browser.
Code is here: https://opendev.org/openstack/octavia/src/branch/master/tools/create_flow_docs.py#L108

That said, the others might be native links of some sort, I will keep
that in mind as I try this stuff out.

Michael