[kolla][kayobe] vote: kayobe as a kolla deliverable

Michał Nasiadka mnasiadka at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 09:09:14 UTC 2019

Hi Mark,

Before I will vote - I would like to understand the future of Kayobe.

Is the plan for it to stay as it is currently (Kolla on Bifrost)? Or
rather to evolve and fill the place of kolla-cli?

If we include it as a kolla deliverable - will it not have impact on
it's current developers and cores?
We already had a kolla-cli project, and when the creators left, nobody
was there to pick it up...

Thanks,
Michal

--