[Watcher] team meeting and agenda

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 17:12:47 UTC 2019

On 6/18/2019 10:56 PM, li.canwei2 at zte.com.cn wrote:
> The agenda is available on
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Watcher_Meeting_Agenda
> <https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Watcher_Meeting_Agenda#05.2F22.2F2019>
>
> feel free to add any additional items.

Regarding this item:

 > whether we need to receive and process the Nova unversioned
notifications [1]

I have split the grenade part out of [1] and that change should be ready
to go for the non-grenade jobs to get the watcher nova versioned
notification handler code tested again.

I made [2] to iterate on fixing the watcher grenade job to configure
nova early for both versioned and unversioned notifications (remember we
need nova emitting unversioned notifications for ceilometer in the CI jobs).

[1] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/663332/
[2] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/667161/

Matt