[all] [ptls] [tc] [nova] [neutron] [tripleo] Volunteers that know TeX for PDF community goal

Bogdan Dobrelya bdobreli at redhat.com
Mon Jun 24 15:26:08 UTC 2019

On 24.06.2019 12:29, Alexandra Settle wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The work for the Train community goal - PDF support for project docs -
> is well underway. [1] Now, we're looking for volunteers to help test the
> implementation.
>
> We'll need someone to help build the docs into PDFs and determine things
> we can fix through tweaks to our docs, or if they're bugs in Sphinx.
> AKA: We need a troubleshoot artist.

There seems to be an issue [0] for any projects using the badges [1] or
other SVGs in their docs. Also the default levels of nesting of the
{\begin ... \end} stanzas might require additional tunings, like [2].
I'll keep posting here on the further issues discovered for PDF doc
builds for TripleO. Stay tuned :)

[0] https://github.com/sphinx-doc/sphinx/issues/4720#issuecomment-372046571
[1] https://governance.openstack.org/tc/badges/
[2] https://review.opendev.org/667114