[sigs][publiccloud][publiccloud-wg][publiccloud-sig][billing] Cancellation todays meeting for the Public Cloud SIG

Tobias Rydberg tobias.rydberg at citynetwork.eu
Thu Jun 20 10:03:12 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Unfortunate I need to cancel today meeting for the Public Cloud SIG
since I can't manage to make it. Feel free to use the time if you will
to continue our ongoing discussions regarding the billing initiative.
I'm happy to schedule a meeting next week at the same time, please
respond to this email or drop a message in the channel if that i
suitable for you.

I also want to bring the new User Survey to attention to you all if you
have missed that and haven't taken it. Please also spread the word to
fellow colleagues, customers and what not. URL to survey:
https://www.openstack.org/user-survey/survey-2019/

Cheers,
Tobias

--
Tobias Rydberg
Senior Developer

www.citynetwork.eu | www.citycloud.com

INNOVATION THROUGH OPEN IT INFRASTRUCTURE
ISO 9001, 14001, 27001, 27015 & 27018 CERTIFIED