[tripleo][tripleo-ansible] Reigniting tripleo-ansible

Kevin Carter kecarter at redhat.com
Wed Jun 19 14:33:32 UTC 2019

As it turns out the edge squad has a regularly scheduled meeting on
Thursday's at 14:00 UTC. So to ensure we're not creating conflict we'll
select the runner up time slot and shoot to have our meetings on Thursday's
at 13:00 UTC.

I've updated the wiki with our new squad [0] and linked to our running
etherpad [1]. I hope this time slot works for most everyone and I look
forward to meeting with you all soon.

[0] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/TripleO#Squads
[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tripleo-ansible-agenda

--