[scientific-sig] IRC meeting today - ISC roundup, HPC containers, Shanghai CFP

Stig Telfer stig.openstack at telfer.org
Wed Jun 19 10:09:30 UTC 2019

Hi all -

We have a Scientific SIG IRC meeting at 1100 UTC (just under an hour’s time).  Everyone is welcome.

Today’s agenda is here:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Scientific_SIG#IRC_Meeting_June_19th_2019 <https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Scientific_SIG#IRC_Meeting_June_19th_2019>

Today we’ll do a roundup of the HPC/cloud activity from the International Supercomputer Conference currently underway in Frankfurt.  We’ll also have trip reports from the HPC containers workshop (also in Frankfurt) and the Sanger OpenStack day.  Finally, we’d like to kick-off the planning for coordinated activities at the Shanghai Open Infrastructure Summit.

Cheers,
Stig