[tc] Recap for Technical Committee Meeting 6 June 2019 @ 1400 UTC

Alexandra Settle a.settle at outlook.com
Thu Jun 13 16:01:32 UTC 2019

Hi Alan,

Thanks for your response :) I hope you don't mind, I'm replying back to
you and the openstack-discuss list so the other TC members also working
on the Help Most Wanted text can review your thoughts.

In the etherpad, you can just start writing and it will give you an
individual colour assigned to your user. If you feel like we won't
see/know who you are, just put your initials next to your comments :)

Thanks so much for offering to help. I've transferred over your thoughts
below into the etherpad for now.

Thanks,

Alex