[Glance] Can Glance be installed on a server other than the controller?

Jordan Michaels michjo at viviotech.net
Wed Jun 12 17:23:57 UTC 2019

For anyone who's interested, this issue turned out to be caused by the system times being different on the separate server. I had set up Chrony according to the docs but never verified it was actually working. While reviewing the logs I noticed the time stamps were different on each server and that is what pointed me in the right direction.

Just wanted to post the solution for posterity. Hopefully this helps someone in the future.

-Jordan