[tripleo][tripleo-ansible] Reigniting tripleo-ansible

John Fulton johfulto at redhat.com
Tue Jun 11 17:55:48 UTC 2019

On Tue, Jun 11, 2019 at 12:12 PM Luke Short <ekultails at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey Kevin/all,
>
> I propose we have the meeting at 14:00 UTC weekly on Thursdays for about 30 minutes. This is similar to the normal #tripleo meeting except instead of Tuesday it is on Thursday. I believe this time will accommodate the most amount of people. Let's keep it on #tripleo instead of the OpenStack meeting rooms to avoid the concerns others have had about missing information from the TripleO community. Everyone will be kept in the loop and the IRC logs will be easy to find since it's consolidated on TripleO. I would be happy to help lead the meetings and I have also added some thoughts to the Etherpad.
>
> How does everyone feel about having our first meeting on June 20th?

I've updated line 12 Etherpad with possible days/times including the
one you suggested (FWIW I have a recurring conflict at that time).
Maybe people who are interested can update the etherpad and we
announce the winning date at the end of the week?

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tripleo-ansible-agenda

  John