[tripleo][molecule] feedback on testing ansible roles with molecule

Sorin Sbarnea ssbarnea at redhat.com
Sat Jun 8 07:20:51 UTC 2019

There is no podman driver (provider) yet, but it will be. Mainly we are waiting for Ansible modules and one done it will be easy to add one.

My goal is to find a way to use both, probably based on detection and fallback. This could provide a better user experience as it would allow use of whatever you have available on your environment.

-- sorin