[tripleo][molecule] feedback on testing ansible roles with molecule

Sorin Sbarnea ssbarnea at redhat.com
Fri Jun 7 18:38:57 UTC 2019

Hi!

While we do now have a POC job running molecule with tox for testing one tripleo-common role, I would like to ask for some feedback from running the same test locally, on your dev box.
The report generated but openstack-tox-mol job looks like http://logs.openstack.org/36/663336/14/check/openstack-tox-mol/aa7345d/tox/reports.html <http://logs.openstack.org/36/663336/14/check/openstack-tox-mol/aa7345d/tox/reports.html>

https://review.opendev.org/#/c/663336/ <https://review.opendev.org/#/c/663336/>
Just download it and run:
tox -e mol

You will either need docker or at least to define DOCKER_HOST=ssh://somehost <ssh://somehost> as an alternative.

Please send the feedback back to me or directly on the the review.

Over the last days I fixed few minor issues related to differences between user environments and I want to make I improve it as much as possible.

Thanks
Sorin Sbarnea
Tripleo CI