[oslo] Bandit Strategy

Ben Nemec openstack at nemebean.com
Wed Jun 5 15:28:35 UTC 2019

Since it seems we need to backport this to the stable branches, I've
added stable branch columns to https://ethercalc.openstack.org/ml1qj9xrnyfg

I know some backports have already been proposed, so if people can fill
in the appropriate columns that would help avoid unnecessary work on
projects that are already done.

Hopefully these will be clean backports, but I know at least one
included a change to requirements.txt too. We'll need to make sure we
don't accidentally backport any of those or we won't be able to release
the stable branches.

As discussed in the meeting this week, we're only planning to backport
to the active branches. The em branches can be updated if necessary, but
we don't need to do a mass backport to them.

I think that's it. Let me know if you have any comments or questions.
Thanks.

-Ben