[tripleo][tripleo-ansible] Reigniting tripleo-ansible

David Peacock dpeacock at redhat.com
Wed Jun 5 12:45:42 UTC 2019

On Tue, Jun 4, 2019 at 7:53 PM Kevin Carter <kecarter at redhat.com> wrote:

> So the questions at hand are: what, if anything, should we do with these
> repositories? Should we retire them or just ignore them? Is there anyone
> using any of the roles?

My initial reaction was to suggest we just ignore them, but on second
thought I'm wondering if there is anything negative if we leave them lying
around.  Unless we're going to benefit from them in the future if we start
actively working in these repos, they represent obfuscation and debt, so it
might be best to retire / dispose of them.

David