[tc][all] Github mirroring (or lack thereof) for unofficial projects

Jim Rollenhagen jim at jimrollenhagen.com
Mon Jun 3 15:18:25 UTC 2019

On Fri, May 31, 2019 at 7:51 PM Clark Boylan <cboylan at sapwetik.org> wrote:

> On Fri, May 31, 2019, at 11:09 AM, Jim Rollenhagen wrote:
> > On Thu, May 30, 2019 at 3:15 PM Jim Rollenhagen <jim at jimrollenhagen.com>
> wrote:

> > > Thanks Clark/Jeremy. I'll make a list tomorrow, as we'll
> > > need that in either case. :)
> >
> > I think what we want is to archive all Github repos in the
> > openstack, openstack-dev, and openstack-infra orgs,
> > which don't have something with the same name on
> > Gitea in the openstack namespace. Is that right?
>
> Close, I think we can archive all repos in openstack-dev and
> openstack-infra. Part of the repo renames we did today were to get the
> repos that were left behind in those two orgs into their longer term homes.
> Then any project in https://github.com/openstack that is not in
> https://opendev.org/openstack can be archived in Github too.

Cool, that made me realize I wasn't outputting the org, and now I don't
need to. :)

New list (gathered only from the openstack org):
http://paste.openstack.org/show/752443/

And new code: http://paste.openstack.org/show/752444/

And yes, I realize I pasted my token there, it's no longer valid :)

// jim