[openstack-ansible] Installing Third-Party drivers into the Cinder-Volume container during playbook execution

Dmitriy Rabotyagov noonedeadpunk at ya.ru
Mon Jun 3 11:04:37 UTC 2019

The quick answer - no, currently such option is not present for the cinder role. And by far the only way to install some custom things with cinder now is to provide a list of cinder_user_pip_packages[1], so that's why packaging driver into pypi might be an option for distribution of custom drivers.

[1] https://opendev.org/openstack/openstack-ansible-os_cinder/src/branch/master/defaults/main.yml#L302

--
Kind Regards,
Dmitriy Rabotyagov