[openstack-dev][magnum] Project updates

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Jul 31 17:10:49 UTC 2019

On 2019-07-31 21:03:39 +1200 (+1200), feilong wrote:
[...]
> So far, we have done some great work in this cycle which make
> Magnum to achieve to a higher level.
[...]

This is all great stuff, thanks for the update!

> Kubernetes is still evolving very fast
[...]

On that note, the Stein release announcement[0] mentioned that
Magnum was a "Certified Kubernetes Installer." I don't see it listed
on the Kubernetes Conformance site[1] now, but it was apparently
still on there as recently as early July[2]. It seemed like this was
a big deal at one point, but wasn't kept up. Is there any interest
from the Magnum maintainers in adding support for recent versions of
Kubernetes and reacquiring that certification in time for the Train
release?

[0] https://www.openstack.org/software/stein/
[1] https://www.cncf.io/certification/software-conformance/
[2] https://web.archive.org/web/20190705004545/https://www.cncf.io/certification/software-conformance/