[edge][all] Edge Hacking Days

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 12:04:02 UTC 2019

Hi,

I’m reaching out with an attempt to organize hacking days to work on edge related tasks.

The idea is to get together remotely on IRC/Zoom or any other platform that supports remote communication and work on items like building and testing our reference architectures or work on some project specific items like in Keystone or Ironic.

Here are Doodle polls for the next three months:

August: https://doodle.com/poll/ucfc9w7iewe6gdp4
September: https://doodle.com/poll/3cyqxzr9vd82pwtr
October: https://doodle.com/poll/6nzziuihs65hwt7b

Please mark any day when you have some availability to dedicate to hack even if it’s not a full day.

As a reminder you can find the edge computing group’s resources and information about latest activities here: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Edge_Computing_Group

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó
(IRC: ildikov)