[tripleo] Proposing Kevin Carter (cloudnull) for tripleo-ansible core

Marios Andreou marios at redhat.com
Mon Jul 29 06:29:31 UTC 2019

+1

one thought - your subject says tripleo-ansible core which of-course makes
sense - however bear in mind a lot of what we do in
tripleo-heat-templates,  tripleo-ci and then all the ansible-role-*  ... is
ansible.

IMO we could say something like tripleo-ansible and the ansible-role-* used
by tripleo, and basically anywhere else in tripleo that is ansible. We
already rely on our reviewers' good judgement when applying their +2. Just
a thought.

marios