[nova-lxd] no one uses nova-lxd?

Adrian Andreias adrian at fleio.com
Fri Jul 26 19:33:47 UTC 2019

Hey,

We were planing to migrate some thousand containers from OpenVZ 6 to
Nova-LXD this fall and I know at least one company with the same plans.

I read the message about current team retiring from the project.

Unfortunately we don't have the manpower to invest heavily in the project
development.
We would however be able to allocate a few hours per month, at least for
bug fixing.

So I'm curios if there are organizations using or planning to use Nova-LXD
in production and they have the know-how and time to contribute.

It would be a pity if the the project dies.

Cheers!
- Adrian Andreias
https://fleio.com