[kolla][nova][cinder] Got Gateway-Timeout error on VM evacuation if it has volume attached.

Eddie Yen missile0407 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 04:54:18 UTC 2019

Thanks for the advice.

Actually, I tested evacuation again 2 days ago. And this time the
evacuation is successful. All VMs included volume attached were evacuated
with no error.
The Horizon response still slow when shutdown one node. But it became more
faster than before.
But I think we still need to gain a longer timeout.

And I think I should gain rpc_response_timeout rather than long_rpc_timeout
in nova.
Please correct me if wrong.

Many thanks,
Eddie.