[Nova] migration issue

Budai Laszlo laszlo.budai at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 12:50:42 UTC 2019

Hi Matt,

Thank you for the info. This is really important. I got one error at live migration which was saying that Live migration with local volumes is not working, but the cold migration it was trying to scp, so I was assuming that it is supposed to work ...

Can you please clarify one more thing: how is the resize involved in this cold migration. Apparently it is trying to resize before it would copy the files. Is there any document that describes the steps of the migration?

Kind regards,
Laszlo