[oslo] PTO next week

Ben Nemec openstack at nemebean.com
Wed Jul 24 16:05:23 UTC 2019

Just a heads up that I will be on PTO next week and incommunicado pretty
much the whole time. Moises (moguimar) volunteered to run the Oslo
meeting so that will still be happening. Herve (hberaud) and Doug
(dhellmann) are our release liaisons so if you need a release of any
Oslo libraries next week, they're the ones to talk to.

Otherwise, things have been pretty quiet in Oslo-land (which would be
Norway, I guess), so I expect all the things to break next week while
I'm out. Good luck. ;-)

Thanks.

-Ben