[Kolla][Keystone] No "Domains" found in identity area.

Eddie Yen missile0407 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 23:28:37 UTC 2019

Update:

I tried the few steps from internet. Putting the policy.json with correct
default domain both into Horizon and Keystone.
And also modified few settings in local_settings. But I still can't see
Identity > Domains in cloud_admin.
If I type the URL manually (<Horizon IP/identity/domains>) , it will throw
unauthorized error.

Reference: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Horizon/DomainWorkFlow

What am I miss?

Eddie Yen <missile0407 at gmail.com> 於 2019年7月18日 週四 上午9:45寫道: