[tripleo] CI scenario001-standalone broken

John Fulton johfulto at redhat.com
Tue Jul 23 20:02:45 UTC 2019

On Tue, Jul 23, 2019 at 7:14 AM Giulio Fidente <gfidente at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 7/23/19 9:51 AM, Marios Andreou wrote:
> > thanks John we have that https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1837451
> > and also a temp workaround from ykarel to exclude the problematic
> > rpm https://review.opendev.org/#/c/672197/1
>
> we also have a fixed build of ceph-ansible (rc12) in centos cbs now, the
> plan is to test it via [1] and [2] and if passes promote for -release
>
> 1. https://review.opendev.org/#/c/501987/
> 2. https://review.opendev.org/#/c/656935/

Any blocking issues related to this issue should now be resolved.

The oooq patch to disable ceph-ansible rc11 has merged [1] and a patch
[2] previously blocked by this issue has passed
tripleo-ci-centos-7-scenario001-standalone and
tripleo-ci-centos-7-scenario010-standalone. We'll ensure rc12 works
with [3][4] before promoting it to -release. After rc12 is promoted
[1] may be removed.

  John

[1] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/672197/
[2] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/670574/