[ops][glance][nova] scheduling problem because of ImagePropertiesFilter

Massimo Sgaravatto massimo.sgaravatto at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 13:57:48 UTC 2019

Sorry: I was not clear

When running Ocata I had as property of some images:

hypervisor_type='QEMU'

and this worked

Now in Rocjy:

hypervisor_type='QEMU' --> doesn't work (i.e. all hypervisors are excluded
by  ImagePropertiesFilter)
hypervisor_type='qemu' --> doesn't work  (i.e. all hypervisors are excluded
by  ImagePropertiesFilter)
hypervisor_type='kvm' --> works

"openstack hypervisor list --long"  reports "QEMU" as Hypervisor Type for
all compute nodes

Thanks again for your help

Cheers, Massimo