[all] [ptls] [tc] [nova] [neutron] [tripleo] Volunteers that know TeX for PDF community goal

Alexandra Settle a.settle at outlook.com
Fri Jul 19 14:05:01 UTC 2019

Hi all,

BTW, it looks better to prepare some place to share our knowledge, etherpad?

Agreed. Thank you for your suggestion. I've setup an etherpad for each of the projects (so far) that have volunteered to get testing started. A central(ish) place for everyone to record what they're doing.

You can find those etherpads here: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation#PDF_for_Project_Docs_-_Community_Goal Then you can keep track of everything that's an issue and work with your team to fix those.

I have also created a "common issues" etherpad, where we can discuss any common issues that arise: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/pdf-goal-train-common-problems This is anything that may be particularly unique to Sphinx, or particular to the docs project and would require input from Stephen Finucane or myself.

Any questions? Please reach out. We're still looking for volunteers from each project team to undertake testing.

Cheers,

Alex