[k8s][magnum] Kubernetes In Tree Provider Scheduled for Removal in 1.17

Feilong Wang feilong at catalyst.net.nz
Thu Jul 18 23:01:32 UTC 2019

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the sending this out. In Magnum, we have already switched to
the external provider[1]. The only concern for me now, is the cinder
support. Based on understanding, the cinder support in cloud provider
openstack is based on CSI. Is it ready for production now? Are there any
feature gap between the in-tree and CPO? Thanks.

[1]
https://github.com/openstack/magnum/commit/6c61a1a949615f6dc1df36f3098cd97466ac7238

--
Cheers & Best regards,
Feilong Wang (王飞龙)
Email: flwang at catalyst.net.nz
Catalyst IT Limited
Level 6, Catalyst House, 150 Willis Street, Wellington