[Ceilometer] [gnocchi] Regarding problem in installation of gnocchi-api

Nehal Bansal bansalnehal26 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 05:00:31 UTC 2019

Hi,
I am trying to install Ceilometer service with Openstack queens release. On
installing gnocchi-api with apt-get install gnocchi-api I get the following
error:

Registering service and endpoints for gnocchi with type metric at
http://192.168.133.81:8041
Failed to discover available identity versions when contacting
http://127.0.0.1:35357/v3/. Attempting to parse version from URL.
Unable to establish connection to http://127.0.0.1:35357/v3/auth/tokens:
HTTPConnectionPool(host='127.0.0.1', port=35357): Max retries exceeded with
url: /v3/auth/tokens (Caused by
NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPConnection object at
0x7f0bf2672250>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 111]
Connection refused',))
Warning - data is empty
Failed to discover available identity versions when contacting
http://127.0.0.1:35357/v3/. Attempting to parse version from URL.
Unable to establish connection to http://127.0.0.1:35357/v3/auth/tokens:
HTTPConnectionPool(host='127.0.0.1', port=35357): Max retries exceeded with
url: /v3/auth/tokens (Caused by
NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPConnection object at
0x7fa1c8b0cb90>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 111]
Connection refused',))
dpkg: error processing package gnocchi-api (--configure):
 gnocchi-api

Kindly, let me know how to proceed from here.

Regards,
Nehal