[queens][nova] nova host-evacuate errot

Jay See jayachander.it at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 09:57:34 UTC 2019

Hi ,

I have tried on a failed compute node which is in power off state now.
I have tried on a running compute node, no errors. But nothing happens.
On running compute node - Disabled the compute service and tried migration
also.

May be I might have not followed proper steps. Just wanted to know the
steps you have followed. Otherwise, I was planning to manual migration also
if possible.
~Jay.

--
​