[nova][ptg] Shanghai attendance

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 00:15:00 UTC 2019

On 7/10/2019 7:11 PM, Allison Price wrote:
> Early bird pricing is going to end in early August - we are publishing the exact date soon. There will be a contributor discount that will include OpenStack ATCs and AUCs, but there will not be a separate PTG discount.
>
> We will have more information in the upcoming days, but let us know if you have questions in the meantime.

Thanks. I just compared the PTG and Summit registrations and it looks
like they are the same - $231 for standard access and that gets you into
both events. If it's a combined ticket I'm assuming any ATC discount
would just apply to that (both summit and PTG).

I'm also assuming "but there will not be a separate PTG discount" just
means there is no discount for attending the last PTG in Denver.

Matt