[keystone] Virtual Midcycle Planning

Colleen Murphy colleen at gazlene.net
Mon Jul 8 20:31:38 UTC 2019

On Tue, Jun 25, 2019, at 13:30, Colleen Murphy wrote:
> Hi team,
>
> As discussed in today's meeting, we will be having a virtual midcycle
> some time around milestone 2. We'll do two days with one three-hour
> session (with breaks) each day. We will do this over a video conference
> session, details of how to join will follow closer to the event.
>
> I've started a brainstorming etherpad:
>
> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/keystone-train-midcycle-topics
>
> Please add discussion topics or hacking ideas to the etherpad and I
> will try to sort them.
>
> We need to decide on when exactly to hold the midcycle. I've created a
> doodle poll:
>
> https://doodle.com/poll/wr7ct4uhpw82sysg
>
> Please select times and days that you're available and then we'll try
> to schedule two back-to-back days (or at least two days in the same
> week) for the midcycle.
>
> Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
>
> Colleen

There were a few top contenders in the poll, we'll go with the following two days:

Monday, July 22, 14:00-17:00 UTC
Tuesday, July 23, 14:00-17:00 UTC (we will skip the weekly team meeting that would have been at 16:00)

Agenda still TBD, will be posted on the topics etherpad[1].

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/keystone-train-midcycle-topics

Colleen