[docs][fuel][infra][ironic][neutron][charms][openstack-ansible][solum][tc] proper retirement of repos

Lajos Katona katonalala at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 08:46:37 UTC 2019

Hi,

For networking-l2gw (and networking-l2gw-tempest-plugin) I can say that it
is maintained (with not that great activity, but anyway far from
rerirement).
Is there anything I have to do to make this "activeness" visible from
governance perspective?

Lajos

Bernard Cafarelli <bcafarel at redhat.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2019. júl. 6.,
Szo, 22:05):