[TripleO] Using TripleO standalone with ML2/OVS

Slawek Kaplonski skaplons at redhat.com
Sat Jul 6 08:58:20 UTC 2019

Hi,

I was trying to use TripleO standalone for development work in the way how Emilien described it in [1] and indeed it works quite well. Thx Emilien.
But now, I’m trying to find out the way how to deploy it with Neutron using ML2/OVS instead of default in TripleO ML2/OVN.
And I still don’t know how to do it :/
I know it’s my fault but maybe someone can help me with this and tell me what exactly options I should change there to deploy it with other Neutron backend?
Thx in advance for any help.

[1] https://my1.fr/blog/developer-workflow-with-tripleo/

—
Slawek Kaplonski