[magnum][queens] kume master error in clout-init-output.log

Jonathan Rosser jonathan.rosser at rd.bbc.co.uk
Thu Jul 4 10:30:45 UTC 2019

Ignazio,

You will something like this applied to Queens magnum
https://review.opendev.org/#/c/637390/ which corrects the issue you have
identified with the proxy environment variables not being exported.

I would also suggest that you apply another patch
https://review.opendev.org/#/c/667284 otherwise the proxy settings in
the cluster template will interfere with the operation of
magnum-conductor. Depending on your network environment you will have
further issues without reverting that code.

I would recommend using config in kolla to setup any http proxy you need
for the magnum-conductor service - completely separate from any end user
proxy settings that come from the cluster template.

Hope this helps,
Jon.