[Zun][Kata] Devstack plugin for installing Kata container

Hongbin Lu hongbin034 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 21:08:17 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I have a patch [1] that adds support for installing kata Container in
devstack. Right now, it configures kata container to run with Docker. In
the future, I plan to add support for containerd's cri plugin, which
basically allows running pods with kata container.

Initially, OpenStack Zun will use this plugin to install Kata container,
but I believe it would be beneficial for other projects. Appreciate if
anyone interest to cast your feedback on the patch.

[1] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/668490/

Best regards,
Hongbin