Subject: Re: [Trove] State of the Trove service tenant deployment model

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Tue Jan 22 20:44:46 UTC 2019

Yeah, it has its own sets of problems. The implementation chosen differs from the one chosen by trove. But in a way that's even worse for operators, as each advanced service (trove, magnum, sahara) has to be learned independently by operators on how to secure it, debug it, upgrade it, etc. Adding each one to the cluster increases the cognitive burden significantly so its rare to deploy multiple in an openstack.

Thanks,
Kevin