[User-committee] UC Election - Looking for Election Officials

Jonathan Proulx jon at csail.mit.edu
Tue Jan 22 15:12:11 UTC 2019

Was on PTO last week when the ask came through, but if official are
still needed I'm game.

-Jon

On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 01:12:09PM -0600, Matt Van Winkle wrote:
:Hey Stackers,
:
:
:We are getting ready for the Winter UC election and we need to have at
:least two Election Officials. I was wondering if you would like to help us
:on that process. You can find all the details of the election at
:*https://governance.openstack.org/uc/reference/uc-election-feb2019.html
:<https://governance.openstack.org/uc/reference/uc-election-feb2019.html>*.
:
:
:I do want to point out to those who are new that Election Officials are
:unable to run in the election itself but can of course vote.
:
:
:
:The election dates will be:
:January 21 - February 03, 05:59 UTC: Open candidacy for UC positions
:February 04 - February 10, 11:59 UTC: UC elections (voting)
:
:
:
:Please, reach out to any of the current UC members or simple reply to this
:email if you can help us in this community process.
:
:
:
:Thanks,