[manila-ui][queens] cannot create share snapshot

Tom Barron tpb at dyncloud.net
Mon Jan 21 21:14:24 UTC 2019

On 21/01/19 12:53 +0100, Ignazio Cassano wrote:
>Hello,
>I installed manila on centos queens but it is not possible creating share
>snapshot from ui:
>Danger: An error occurred. Please try again later.
>
>It works from command line .
>

>Regards
>Ignazio

To go about debugging this I'd suggest ensuring that httpd logs and
manila logs running at debug level and checking them while attempting
to create the snapshot (1) from cli, and (2) from horizon.  If it's
not clear what's going on at that point you may want to open a
launchpad bug at https://bugs.launchpad.net/manila-ui/+filebug to
engage help from the manila development team.

-- Tom Barron