[qa] dynamic credentials with the tempest swift client

Udi Kalifon ukalifon at redhat.com
Fri Jan 18 16:01:22 UTC 2019

When I try this it just skips the tests, and doesn't say anywhere why. I
added this to my tempest.conf:

[auth]
test_accounts_file = /home/ukalifon/src/tempest/cloud-01/accounts.yaml
use_dynamic_credentials = False

And my accounts.yaml looks like this:
- username: 'admin'
  tenant_name: 'admin'
  password: 'cYsJrqtj7IvC581DxsLZkXlku'

Regards,
Udi Kalifon; Senior QE; RHOS-UI Automation