[ALL] Train TC Election Season (Yes, TC not PTL)

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 20:18:23 UTC 2019

Hello All!

TC and not PTL you might ask? Yes! Due to the timing of the summit and
release and optimizing timing so that they don't overlap, the technical
elections this cycle will trade places and we will have the TC election
first and then the PTL election. If you're curious about how this decision
was made, feel free to check out the conversation during TC office hours
here[1].

Election details: https://governance.openstack.org/election/

Please read the stipulations and timelines for candidates and electorate
contained in this governance documentation.

There will be further announcements posted to the mailing list as action is
required from the electorate or candidates. This email is for information
purposes only.

If you have any questions which you feel affect others please reply to this
email thread.

If you have any questions that you which to discuss in private please email
any of the election officials[2] so that we may address your concerns.

Thank you,

-Kendall (diablo_rojo)

[1]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23openstack-tc/%23openstack-tc.2019-01-16.log.html#t2019-01-16T01:02:18