[horizon] Unused xstatic-* projects retirement

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Wed Jan 16 18:52:55 UTC 2019

There is actually some neat tooling that pypi links to that shows you who depends on certain packages. As an example you can see the list for xstatic-hogan at https://libraries.io/pypi/XStatic-Hogan/usage. A lot of this is OpenStack related but some of it appears not to be? You may want to do a quick check of your users since the xstatic packages are generic packaging of js libraries and are not openstack specific.