[tc] [all] Please help verify the role of the TC

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Jan 14 22:00:57 UTC 2019

On 2019-01-14 21:53:00 +0000 (+0000), Fox, Kevin M wrote:
[...]
> Getting some diversity of ideas from outside of those from PTL's
> is probably a good idea for the overall health of OpenStack. What
> about Users that have never been PTL's? Not developers?
[...]

It's an interesting suggestion. I'm curious how you'd see user
representatives on the OpenStack TC as differing from the OpenStack
UC: https://governance.openstack.org/uc/

Those are the individuals who users in our community have chosen to
represent their interests. Do you feel they're chosen poorly? Or
simply lack influence over/a voice in topics for which the TC
members are asked to provide policy and guidance?
--
Jeremy Stanley