[TripleO] flattening breakages

Dan Prince dprince at redhat.com
Fri Jan 11 15:04:06 UTC 2019

I noticed a few breakages [1][2] today with the flattening effort in
the codebase. Specifically we are missing some of the
'monitoring_subscription' sections in the flattened files. We
apparently have no CI on these ATM so please be careful in reviewing
patches in this regard until (and if) we can add CI on this feature.

I fear this type of restructuring is going to break subtle things and
highlight what we don't have CI on. Some of the 3rd party vendor
integration worries me in that we've got no upstream way of testing
this stuff ATM.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/630280/ (Ironic)
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/630281/ (Aodh)