[kolla] Stepping down from core

Eduardo Gonzalez dabarren at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 12:07:47 UTC 2019

Hi Paul,

So sad see you leaving the team, your work over this years has been
critical to make kolla as great as it is.
Thank you for this amazing work.

Wish you the best on your new projects and hope to cross our path together
some day.

Feel free to join the team any time if your job responsibility allows you
or if have the time as **independent contributor ;)

Again, thank you for your work, wish you the best in the future.

Regards